[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fluffy Bunnies of DOOM • View topic - Yub and a Yubye.

Fluffy Bunnies of DOOM

Hop Hop, Chomp
It is currently Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:01 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Yub and a Yubye.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:35 am 
Naked Bunny

Yub all.

I wanted to thank everyone for giving me the opportunity to do stuff on the Alliance side. I must say that it has been great fun most of the time. Unfortunately, the time has come for me to say goodbye for a bit from most of my Alliance-side adventures. I shall still venture online from time to time to wave and what not.

For some time now - basically since I started contemplating the 25's in WotLK, I have been feeling more and more detached from the guild - more and more unwelcome as part of the Alliance and as part of the Bunnies. Perhaps it was not till the most recent server transfers. Regardless of when it started, the feelings I have had are there, and I no longer feel like I can play consistently and be happy playing under these circumstances. I'm sure the problem is within myself - in that I do not play on Lightbringer enough nor know many Bunnies. Maybe some time away will help (maybe it'll make it worse).

As such, I will be taking my leave from being on Lightbringer much (not that I was really ever on, which is probably why I've felt so detached). Prior to my complete departure, I will fulfill some of my commitments. If I am still needed for the next week or two in whatever raids Bunnies may want me in, I'll come help out and heal or tank (or dps badly). After that, I will be taking my leave from that as well. As for 25's leadership, Gunville will still be there, and he is quite the fine leader. In addition to Gunville, there are so many other leading types in the raid that are very more capable than I. I am sure that if Gunville needs any help, someone will be willing to help out. Thank you everyone for making the 25's a success. I am sure you will all continue to not only make it a success but make it thrive to new levels of greatness.

I will still come on from time to time to say hi or whatever; maybe I'll level an alt instead, but for the time being, that's about it.

Thank you for the fun, and thank you for the opportunity to play Alliance with such a fine group of people.

Sincerely,

Ewok

Post subject: Re: Yub and a Yubye.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:56 am 
Ninja Bunny

Im sorry that you feel that you have to take a break from FBOD, but you have to do what you feel is best and if you arent enjoying the game in one way there is always alternatives (smashing Yog Saron with your horde guildies). Best of luck in the future and certainly come by and wave you might be surprised by the amount of spear tackle hugs you get.

Rat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:19 am 
Chocolate Bunny

We always knew you were just a Horde spy anyway! j/k

Don't be a total stranger. Stop in for a /wave every now and again. You're always welcome!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:15 am 
Bunny Wrangler

I'm sorry that you feel detatched from alliance, but it's probably just your dirty, horde side. Maybe one day, with time and medicine, we can supress it.

I should kick you out for being a traitor, but I'll probably forget, so visits every now and then may be tolerated.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:13 am 
Chocolate Bunny

I wish you the best in whatever you do. Hopefully this is only temporary.

-pally - The Palitard.
-knight - The DK.
-kin - The Boomchicken.
-fessor - The Priest.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:14 am 
Playboy Bunny

Sorry to see you go Fuzzy. I thought you would be a great person to pick up the 25 mantle and I'm sorry you aren't feeling the love. Being a raid leader in the bunnies is a thankless job. I think you've just proven that point once again. Anyhow, I appreciate the effort you put in and wish you the best.

As for you feeling distanced I think that is pretty straightforward. As long as you chose not to be a part of any of the 10 man groups I think it was inevitable that you would feel left out. A major, if not THE major, compontent of this game is overcoming challenges as a group. The 25 no longer has that because the challenge is overcome in the 10. The 25 is just farming gear and farming anything in this game isn't as exciting as doing something new.

If you decide to come back I highly recommend you join one of the 10 man groups. I'm sure you would be a very welcome addition to the 10's and it would get you back in the swing of things. As well, I know there are several people who would be really excited to have you more involved.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:00 am 
Playboy Bunny

Don't be a doofus, come back and play.

Clark - 80 5.9/5.8
Wuming - 80 5.7/5.2
Whiteeyebrow - 80 5.1
Maiming - 80 5.0
Adams - 80 5.1
Heihachi - 80 4.6
Demiurge - 80 5.7

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:03 am 
Chocolate Bunny

Disregard my previous comments.

I ditto what Clark said. :twisted:

-pally - The Palitard.
-knight - The DK.
-kin - The Boomchicken.
-fessor - The Priest.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:22 am 
Playboy Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:30 am 
Ninja Bunny

Sorry to see you go, and I hope you change your mind. Thanks for stepping up with Gun to lead the 25's. I admired your perserverance to be inclusive to all the guild while balancing your easygoing style with strats and tactics to get the group through the content. You'll be missed.