[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fluffy Bunnies of DOOM • View topic - Holy Life Changers Batman!

Fluffy Bunnies of DOOM

Hop Hop, Chomp
It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:44 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:00 pm 
Baby Bunny

So I've been trying to muddle through life, searching for something I wouldn't be scraping by doing just I could find a way to pay for college and go do something I really want...Been a Gamestop Corporate Employee, Worked for Bob Evans Farms. Helped in Katrina Recovery, worked security, delivery, military factory welding tanks...you name it, Ive been around to do it I spose!

Just got a call today, after having a really shitty week...trucking company wants to train me after I get all the paperwork in order, and they offered my brother and I a job upon completion of my training.

I'm really stoked about this, but it means I could be gone for some time. up to 8 weeks.

It's a bit short notice, but I have to get my wings spread...now more than ever...i dont want to be in this small podunk town my entire life, and this is my opportunity to get out of dodge.

Please bare with me if I cant make raids, I promise ill make it worth your while when I return <3

Ill update you as to when this is happening as soon as i get confirmation that everythings Green.

Love you bunnies!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:11 pm 
Playboy Bunny

That's great to hear. Just keep us updated and we'll work with you.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:44 am 
Bunny Wrangler

Congratulations. I hope everything works out for you.

Don't worry about missing raids. I'll just bring my [item]Mechanical Yeti[/item] as a replacement.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:44 pm 
Bunny Wrangler

Good luck, gods' speed, see you when you get back!

:elfsmile:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:21 pm 
Baby Bunny

Hey guys just an update, im leaving tomorrow and neither of the hotels have internet, so i wont be able to play games or nothing...

probably better since im gonna be needing 0 distractions while i learn all this craziness. x.x

but i do have good news, the classes are 3-5 weeks long as opposed to 8, so i wont be gone nearly as long as i thought i would, also, i might even get a weekend off here and there to come back home, either way im gonna miss you guys.

When i get back ill let you knwo my availability given the new job, and o on and so forth, thanks for giving me a home on WoW and being tolerant enough to put up with my crazy half baked antics XD

Love ya bunnies, ill post as soon as i have some more info

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:24 am 
Baby Bunny

Okay so day one is complete...passed all my exams...and the training itself will be 2.5 weeks. After that ill be sent home wether I choose to stay with the company or go elsewhere with my license...but first I have to get it!

More updates soon!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:53 am 
Ninja Bunny

Grats on passing the exams Worg. Keep us posted.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:19 am 
Baby Bunny

Im now a cdl class a permit holder! I promise ill let you know when im on the road so you dont die

Gonna have my laptop mailed out i think so i can game with yall

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:41 pm 
Baby Bunny

Its been one week now...and man its been tough...first two days we had 660 questions in homework and studies...and after that we've been out in the trainimg yard learning straight line backing, offset backing, and parrallel parking, as well as gear changing and the 105 point pre trip imspection. Its been rough as hell...but I got, my permit day 2. And I got tested today over maneuvers and the pre trip....and passed with 1 flaw!

Im uber excited now...its been alot of work and a huge amount of time (6am-7pm 7 days a week) but im finally getting the confidence that I need to face the license test and department of transportation inspector. Im gonna do it guys!!!!

I get my laptop tomorrow...so ill be online to see you all. I hope all is well!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:59 am 
Baby Bunny

Hey guys update! I just took my CDL test...and I now have my license!!! Im im orientation right now but ill be able to raid tonight and tomorrow. As they gave me Monday off :3. Exciting times for me now...england has offered me a job with great pay. And im getting ready for the biggest adventure of my life so far!

Really miss you guys. Ill be on tonight to raid n catch up with you all.

And tenny...I know! I still owe you!

But yeah success is headec my way...and its a load off me shoulders. Who knows... if im in the area I might say hi! I know they said my first 90 days would put me in 25 states. So who knows :D