[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fluffy Bunnies of DOOM • View topic - I feel like I used to do something here.

Fluffy Bunnies of DOOM

Hop Hop, Chomp
It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:34 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:01 am 
Energizer Bunny

Hey bunnies. So... I kind of just realized that I sort of disappeared, and unless Sarrow's keeping you updated, you have no clue why.
For those of you who didn't notice, continue playing Diablo.
For everyone else, I didn't quit WoW, get married, or join a cult. Nor did I lose my kidneys and have to go to China and compete on a strange new reality show to get new ones. The answer is much simpler. I've been sleeping.
For the longer answer, I think i told a few of you about my episodes of hypersomnia, basically sleeping upwards of 15 hours and still being tired, and being almost completely unwakeable during that time. Finally got a result that explains all the other results. Hypopituitarism. So, all those times I said my brain are not working. My brain are truly not working.
I've been playing a little Diablo, and will probably hop back into WoW once they find out the cause of it (My money is on brain tumor), and medicate/treat me.
Also, you don't want me playing WoW, because I've literally forgotten what I was doing twice while typing this.
Still have a job, girlfriend still hasn't left me, still haven't over-medicated and accidentally put Ylli's spawn in an oven as an overt homage to Reefer Madness. All in all, I'm just very useless and tired lately, but other than that, fairly well. My kidney's haven't even given me trouble in a while.

So yeah. I was under the impression that raids and the like were pretty much done before I stopped logging in (due to broken laptop at first, lack of brain later), but if they weren't and anyone was short, you can yell at me later.

So, that's my story, and I'm now going to attempt to get some water without forgetting why I've left the room. That's that, back to Diablo everyone. If you want to see me bumble along, ask Sarrow for my real-ID. or PM me. Or sacrifice a goat while burning 4 candles in the shape of a golden rectangle and facing east.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:56 am 
Chocolate Bunny

This is certainly not something you hear about every day.

Best of luck getting things figured out, I hope there is a simple fix that doesn't involve opening your head up :(

WoW is pretty much dead until MOP, and bunnies are mostly on Diablo. Feel free to toss me a friend invite using diablo tags!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:53 pm 
Bunny Wrangler

If you're going to make one reference while heavily medicated, Refer Madness would be the best. I'm sorry that your brain are not working, but at least you know the cause now. Hopefully the prognosis is not terrible.

As Gott said, WoW is dead for now. I tried to log in at least once a week before (my account will still be active until October), but it's too dead and depressing there. Diablo is the new hotness.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:11 am 
Energizer Bunny

Don't take my assumption of Brain Tumor too seriously. That's just me playing Wikipedia Differential Diagnosis.
I'm saying brain tumor, as hypopituitarism is most often caused by pituitary adenomas first, and other forms of cancer second. Most other causes are fairly rare, and only affect women, or cause serious mental problems from birth. So basically, I'm taking the safe bet, and going by the following logic: If I find out I don't have a tumor, hurray, it's not brain cancer. If it is brain cancer. FUCK YEAH! I'm like the internet House! I diagnosed my own brain tumor while having brain problems!
Of course, now that I've admitted this logic to you, it won't be as good when I brag about it later, but I'll have forgotten by then, so it will still be new to me!

I figured WoW was dead, but wanted to apologize just in case. Remember, I spent time in Japan. I apologize when I take food that has been offered to me multiple times.

As for the prognosis. Again, no way to know until I see a doctor Thursday, and get newest blood levels and MRI report, but if it is a pituitary tumor, GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! They've found a way to cut out pituitary tumors from your brain, while making you read things in Professor Farnsworth's voice!

So, thanks for the concern, but don't worry too much until I update this on Thursday or Friday.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:06 pm 
Energizer Bunny

So, no pituitary tumor. Not sure how much of my brain they checked, so other tumors are possible. I need to start keeping a headache/weird vision log. Ohh well.
Weird results from last blood test, so today I had ALL THE BLOOD TESTS done. Including one where they had to draw my blood after a fast, then have me drink a sugary drink, then get blood twice in 1 hour intervals to see how I reacted.
Still no answer, but will hopefully know when I follow up in three weeks.